Family Law Attorneys Serving Brevard County
When a legal issue involves your family, you will have to live with the outcome a long time. As a result, it is important to make good decisions and seek advice when you need it.
The attorneys of Johnson & Montas P.A. are here to give you the information you need to make good decisions. To discuss your family issue with an experienced and compassionate attorney, call 321-636-9600. From our office in Rockledge, we represent men and women in Brevard County and neighboring communities.
The following are examples of the types of family law cases we handle:
- Divorce: Our lawyers will help you navigate the Florida divorce process.
- Marital property divisions: You have only one opportunity to obtain an equitable property settlement in divorce. Our lawyers will protect your financial interests.
- Alimony: Our lawyers can advise you on whether you or your ex-spouse may be entitled to alimony.
- Child custody and support: If you have children, determining how you and your former spouse will share parenting time will be the most important issue in your divorce.
- Paternity: We help unmarried fathers secure their right to be involved in their children's lives. We also help mothers obtain the child support they are due.
- Modifications and enforcement: If your family's situation has changed substantially since your last child custody or support order, we'll help you make appropriate changes. We also enforce court orders if your ex-spouse isn't following them.
Speak To A Family Law Attorney At Johnson & Montas P.A. Today
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced family law attorneys at Johnson & Montas P.A., call 321-636-9600 or fill out our contact form. (Initial consultations are $125 which will be applied to your retainer if you choose to hire us.)Whether or not you become a client, a consultation with our firm can shed some much-needed light on your legal matter.