Johnson & Montas P.A.
Call 321-307-2048
to speak to a lawyer today.
Hablamos Español
Legal Services

January 2017 Archives

Why unmarried fathers need to establish paternity

If you are married and have fathered a child, you will be considered that child's legal father in the eyes of the law. If you fathered a child outside of wedlock, however, there is no automatic "assumption" that you are the father. This means you will have to take some necessary steps to prove yourself a biological parent if you would like the same rights and privileges as a married father.

Get In Touch

Schedule A Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Johnson & Montas P.A.
1290 Federal Hwy
Rockledge, FL 32955

Phone: 321-307-2048
Fax: 321-633-4915
Rockledge Law Office Map